HP Latex 3500
HP Latex 3500 Printer
Efficient high-volume production for standardized workflows
up to 3.2 m (126 in)
Efficient, high-volume standardized workflows
Drive production efficiencies for increased production capacity and reduced costs. High image quality at speed. Highly unattended printing ideal for overnight printing.
High quality at speed
• Versatile HP Latex Technology and HP Latex Optimizer deliver high image quality at speed
• Suppress banding even at high speeds with HP Dynamic Swath Alignment and OMAS technology—3 pass 120 m²/hr (1290 ft²/hr)
• Superb quality for signage and decoration—wide color gamut, sharp, repeatable quality, 6 colors, 1200 dpi
• Retain media value—HP Latex Inks conform to the media surface, preserving gloss and texture, unlike UV
Drive a new level of highly efficient production
• Increase production capacity with heavy-duty rolls and 10-liter ink supplies, ideal for overnight printing
• Achieve quicker turnaround times—HP Latex In-line Slitters reduce bottlenecks in finishing
Proof while printing with the LED Proofing Lights for on-printer visual assessment and proofing
• Highly unattended operation—Printer Status Beacon, HP Latex Mobile app work together for remote monitoring
Help drive down costs
• Reduce material costs—economies of scale help reduce the cost per square meter
• Reduce waste—fewer roll changes help cut media waste
• Single operator roll change with dual-roll split spindles
• JDF enabled for integrating production data—for more accurate data analysis, accounting, and cost control
Efficient high-volume production
The HP Latex 3500 Printer delivers a profound new level of productivity and operational efficiency for the most demanding sectors of industry,bringing new material handling and technological innovation designed for high-volume standardized workflows, making it ideal for dedicated application production.
Heavy-duty roll handling for printing oversized rolls responds to increasing industry trends for standardizing workflows, overnight printing, and the need for greater unattendedness around the printer to make the most of labor resources.
Single-roll handling of 1 x 300 kg (660 lbs), 40-cm (16-inches) diameter and dual-roll handling of 2 x 200 kg (440 lbs), 40-cm (16-inches) diameter makes it possible to print up to 8, 10—even 12 hours—of continuous uninterrupted printing.
HP Latex prints are completely cured inside the printer, forming a durable print that’s ready for instant finishing, lamination, shipment, or display
Build a healthier environment, inside and out
Water-based HP Latex Inks enable a healthier approach to signage printing with advantages from the work zone to the point-of-display of finished prints:
• Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs
•UL ECOLOGO® Certified HP Latex Inks meet a range of stringent human health criteria
•A safer workplace—HP Latex Inks are non-flammable, non-combustible and nickel free
•UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified HP Latex Inks; produce odorless prints ideal for indoor display