HP Latex 3100
HP Latex 3100 Printer
Deliver on short turnaround times
Address a diverse range of campaign and production needs and deliver on short turnaround times without sacrificing quality. Manage your costs more effectively and enable greater productivity.
Offer a diverse range of high-quality applications
• Versatile HP Latex Technology and HP Latex Optimizer deliver high image quality at speed
• Handle diverse campaign and production needs from high-value indoor to economical outdoor applications
• Superb quality for signage and decoration—wide color gamut, sharp, repeatable quality, 6 colors, 1200 dpi
• Retain media value—HP Latex Inks conform to the media surface, preserving gloss and texture, unlike UV
Handle peaks in production
•Respond to increasingly shorter turnaround times without sacrificing qualit y —77 m2/hr (830 ft2/hr) indoor high quality
•Proof while printing with the LED Proofing Lights for on-printer visual assessment and proofing
• Increase efficiency—Printer Status Beacon enables one person to operate multiple printers effectively
•Confidently increase unattended printing with HP Latex Mobile app for remote production monitoring
Enable higher profitability
• Help reduce maintenance costs—with ramp-up training, HP Print Care preventive maintenance, uptime kits
• Help reduce support and service fees with easy servicing your operator can perform
• Maintain control over your costs and contract commitments by keeping peaks of production in-house
• JDF enabled for integrating production data—for more accurate data analysis, accounting, and cost control
Respond to peaks in production, without sacrificing quality
As markets move toward increasingly shorter turnaround times, the ability to meet contract commitments for the volumes of work at the quality
customers expect is ever-growing—while at the same time achieving the costs needed to remain profitable.
The HP Latex 3100 Printer is designed to meet exactly these needs. With the capability to produce the highest quality for demanding sign and
display and interior decoration applications, as well as achieve the price point required for economical outdoor applications, the HP Latex 3100
Printer delivers the speed, quality, and versatility to meet peaks in production, avoid outsourcing, and meet your contract commitments.
HP Latex prints are completely cured inside the printer, forming a durable print that’s ready for instant finishing, lamination, shipment, or display.
The HP Latex 3100 Printer features profound technological innovations—building on the benefits of third-generation HP Latex Ink technology—
combined with highly efficient workflow features that enable you to respond to increasingly shorter turnaround times.
Build a healthier environment, inside and out
Water-based HP Latex Inks enable a healthier approach to signage printing with advantages from the work zone to the point-of-display of finished prints:
•Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs
•UL ECOLOGO® Certified HP Latex Inks meet a range of stringent human health criteria
•A safer workplace—HP Latex Inks are non-flammable, non-combustible and nickel free7
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified HP Latex Inks; produce odorless prints ideal for indoor display