HP Latex 1500
HP Latex 1500 Printer
Affordable superwide HP Latex printing
Achieve high-quality results and fast turnarounds. Stay competitive with this affordable 3.2 m (126 in) HP Latex printer. This is fast, superwide production at the quality you expect—and at low running costs.
Water-based HP Latex Technology is unique, delivering a combination of true application
versatility, high image quality and high productivity, and a sustainable approach that’s better
for your operators, your business, and the environment.
Fast, productive superwide applications
• Print SAV at 45 m2 (480 ft2)/hr indoor quality, PVC banner at 74 m2 (800 ft2)/hr outdoor quality
• Deliver vivid textiles quickly—up to 24 m2 (260 ft2)/hr;
optional ink collector kit for porous textiles
• Automatically print double-sided backlit applications with the optional double- sided day night kit
• Cut risk, eliminate delays—prints are dry and scratch resistant immediately after printing.
Quality results—with every print
• Get the color and quality you expect with innovative HP technology including OMAS, embedded spectrophotometer
• Match tile edges confidently—advanced features enable HP printheads to deliver color consistency <=2 dE2000
• Maintain quality print after print—with 1200 dpi HP Thermal Inkjet printheads and auto nozzle replacement
• Get quality results over the life of the printer with timely, routine HP Print Care preventive maintenance.
Cut costs, keep control
• Help reduce your running costs with cost-effective 5-liter HP ink cartridges
• Do quick visual checks—the accessible print zone features LED lighting
• At-a-glance monitoring on a busy production floor with internal print server alerts and status beacon signals
• More unattended printing—a robust roll-to-roll design drives up to 150 m2 (16 0 0 ft2) PVC banner production.
HP Latex Optimizer
High image quality at high speed.
HP Latex Inks
Scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC
HP OMAS & spectrophotometer
Reliable print quality— get the color and quality you expect.
HP Latex printheads 1200 dpi resolution—high image quality over the life of the printer.
High-efficiency curing Instant dry—prints are completely dry immediately after printing.
Automatic drop detection and nozzle replacement.
Printer status beacon
At-a-glance monitoring on a busy production floor.
Internal print server
Efficiently prepare and monitor the job queue.
Roll-to-freefall kit (optional)
Enables the first copies in a long run to be cut and moved to finishing, while still printing the rest.
Ink collector kit (optional)
Print on porous substrates such as mesh banner and porous textiles.
Dual roll kit (optional)
Double throughput and increase unattendedness when working with self-adhesive vinyl and other rolls up to 1.6 m (63 in).
Double-sided day night kit (optional)
Easily produce double-sided backlit applications for color-accurate outdoor advertising displays in any light—front or backlit.
Preserve media during the loading process and help save money.