(1.63 m / 64 in)
End-to-end sustainability—a better approach HP Latex Technology delivers all the certifications that matter to your
operators, your business, and the environment
Manage peaks efficiently, rely on highest quality over time
Water-based HP Latex Technology is unique, delivering a combination of true application versatility, high image quality and high productivity, and a sustainable approach that’s better for your operators, your business, and the environment.
Match peak demand with fast response times
• Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindleless pivot table and automatic skew adjustment
• Respond fast with quality—up to 23 m2 /hr (248 ft2/hr) indoor quality mode
• Cut risk, eliminate delays—prints are dry and scratch resistant immediately after printing
• Easily produce high-quality double-sided banners—automation enables efficiency and speed Get vivid color and consistent quality over time
• Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density, using vivid print modes
•Print colors right the first time with the i1 embedded spectrophotometer and HP Custom Substrate Profiling
• Consistent, day-one image quality over time—native 1200 dpi, user changes printheads, auto nozzle replacement
• Handle robust tiling applications with consistent colors to <= 2 dE2000 and +/- 1 mm/m length accuracy
Keep costs low
• Get the high-quality results of high-cost materials on lower cost banners and vinyls with the wiper roller
• Double your work space —do all tasks from the front of the printer, including media/ink cartridge changes
• Cut 2 to 3 hours/month maintenance —automatic maintenance, OMAS media calibration save operator time
• Plan production in advance, optimize supplies usage, and save time—utilities predict how much ink is needed
HP Latex Optimizer
• Achieve high image quality at high productivity
• Interacts with HP Latex Inks to rapidly immobilize pigments on the surface of the print.
HP Latex Inks
• Scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner—you can consider unlaminated use for short-term signage
• Outdoor durability up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated.
HP Latex printheads
• See fine details and smooth transitions with HP 831 Latex Printheads providing 1200 dpi native resolution
• Keep day-one image quality by replacing the printheads yourself in a few minutes, without a service call.
• Prints are completely cured and dry inside the printer, and ready for immediate finishing and delivery. asy maintenance and operation
• Accessible print zone with large window and lights
• Enjoy low-maintenance printing with automatic drop detection and nozzle replacemen.
HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS)
• Precise and accurate motion control of media advance between print swaths
• Controls registration automatically including double-sided prints with automated registration across sides
HP Custom Substrate Profiling
• Simplified color management, directly from the front panel, 8-inch touchscreen
• Pre-installed generic and HP substrate online profile library
• Create custom ICC profiles with the i1embedded spectrophotometer
• Color consistency for balanced production
• i1 embedded spectrophotomer enables automatic calibration
• Delivers consistent colors to <= 2 dE2000
• Color emulation workflow.
• Fast media load/unload; load in one minute or less
• Front media loading, easy single operator task.
• Run unattended—print 100-m (328-ft) length SAV rolls with heavy roll support up to 55 kgs (121 lbs)
• Easy operation with the roll lifter.