More unattended printing at lower cost
Expand your business, not your shop space. Help keep running costs low, thanks to 3-liter ink cartridges and unattended printing. The HP Latex 370 Printer offers higher margins, printing on traditional signage substrates and beyond—even textiles.2 Avoid dry time for same-day delivery.
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
• Get higher margins printing on traditional signage substrates and beyond—even textiles—up to 64 inches
• Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water- based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
• Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria
• Impress clients—sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, 1200 dpi
Same-day delivery with more unattended production
• Confidently increase unattended printing—3-liter cartridges, HP Latex Mobile remote monitoring
• Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver
• High quality at high speeds—334 ft2/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer
• Deliver confidently—scratch-resistant prints last outdoors up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated
Keep running costs low with 3-liter ink cartridges
• Help reduce your cost per print with cost-effective, 3-liter HP 871 Latex Ink Cartridges
• Save time—reduce cartridge changes and change ink cartridges while printing
• Reduce time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic
• Less ink cartridge waste and disposal, and healthier HP Latex printing—no special ventilation or HAPs
Take advantage of third-generation HP Latex Printing Technologies
• Water-based HP Latex Inks combine the best characteristics of solvent inks and water-based inks.
• With HP Latex Inks, you can obtain outdoor durability and versatility across all common media types used in sign and display applications, together with high-quality, odorless prints, low maintenance, and health advantages —even over eco-solvent inks.
• HP Latex printing with the HP Latex 370 Printer can generate higher profit than eco-solvent—gain all the advantages of HP Latex printing, including wider application versatility with a single printer and prints that come out completely dry, allowing same-day delivery. Buy at an affordable price, and see how you can keep your running costs low.
• The HP Latex 370 Printer features a number of significant innovations that take you beyond the limits of eco-solvent printing, creating new opportunities to expand your business.
Build a healthier environment, inside and out
Water-based HP Latex Inks enable a healthier approach to signage printing with advantages from the work zone to the point-of-display of finished prints:
• Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs
• UL ECOLOGO® Certified HP Latex Inks meet a range of stringent human health criteria
• A safer workplace—HP Latex Inks are non-flammable, non-combustible and nickel free
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified HP Latex Inks; produce odorless prints ideal for indoor display
Improve uptime and productivity with HP Services
HP Services offer you a broad portfolio of proven support programs to help keep your business running productively including HP Care Pack Services, preventive maintenance kits, and HP Support Programs.