Your entry option to outdoor—and a perfect fit for small spaces Expand your applications—beat client
• Print traditional signs and more—from low cost uncoated to POP, backlits, canvas, wall décor—up to 54 inches
• Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
• Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria
• Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to
• Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery
• Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping
• Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated
• You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
Keep your running costs low with easy operation
• Free up workspace and your operator with front media loading and automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
• Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox
• Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free
• This ENERGY STAR Certified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered
Take advantage of third-generation HP Latex Printing Technologies
Water-based HP Latex Inks combine the best characteristics of solvent inks and water-based inks.
With HP Latex Inks, you can obtain outdoor durability and versatility across all common media types used in sign and display applications, together with high-quality, odorless prints, low maintenance, and health advantages—even over eco-solvent inks.
HP Latex printing with the HP Latex 310 Printer can generate higher profit than eco-solvent—gain all the advantages of HP Latex printing, including wider application versatility with a single printer and prints that come out completely dry, allowing same-day delivery. Buy in at an affordable price, and see how you can keep your running costs low.
The HP Latex 310 Printer features a number of significant innovations that take you beyond the limits of eco-solvent printing, creating new opportunities to expand your business
Build a healthier environment, inside and out
Water-based HP Latex Inks enable a healthier approach to signage printing with advantages from the work zone to the point-of-display of finished prints:
• Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs
• UL ECOLOGO® Certified HP Latex Inks meet a range of stringent human health criteria
• A safer workplace—HP Latex Inks are non-flammable, non-combustible and nickel free
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified HP Latex Inks; odorless prints; printer over 85% recyclable
Improve uptime and productivity with HP Services
HP Services offer you a broad portfolio of proven support programs to help keep your business running productively including HP Care Pack Services, preventive maintenance kits, and HP Support Programs.