Digitally print corrugated applications
Drive down costs—and improve your break-even point—with a highly productive press that lets you do more. Print on a range of corrugated media. Rest easy knowing your investment is protected with the built-in upgradeability of the HP Scitex 15500 Corrugated Press.
Produce higher volumes of short runs—at a low cost
Quickly turn around corrugated jobs. With cost-effective inks and a media handling system that enables printing on severely warped media, you can improve margins—and the break-even point. Compelling economics help you convert more pages to digital.
• Improve conversion, breakeven—we can help profitably convert over one million m2 /year— at 1,000 pieces per order.
• Smooth operation on industrial-grade standard board—HP Scitex Corrugated Grip handles severely warped media.
• Save time and labor—hands-free and stack-to-stack operation, auto loading, zero setup, print direct to board.
• HP HDR230 Scitex Inks are designed for economical corrugated printing on paper board media.
Grow your business—add high-value corrugated applications
Expand your portfolio and offer your customers more. This HP Scitex press enables you to print high quality graphics on a wide range of corrugated media. Take advantage of the opportunity to grow your business with additional capabilities.
• Meet customer demands. Produce the superb quality needed for high quality graphics boxes and displays.
• Print on a wide range of corrugated media, including industrial-grade media, with HP Scitex Corrugated Grip.
• HP HDR230 Scitex Inks are designed for high-value, low odor prints for indoor corrugated applications like counter displays and free standing display units.
• Benefit from HDR: automatically use small ink drops for quality, large drops for speed—all on the same print.
Confidently grow with your digital investment
Going digital has never been so easy. HP offers end-to-end solutions, including prepress and workflow support, a broad services package, and management tools that help optimize performance. Built-in upgradeability protects your investment.
• Rest assured your digital investment is protected with a press that’s fully upgradeable.
• Work with an ecosystem of HP and partner solutions—from prepress to finishing, management software, services.
• Rely on HP’s broad portfolio of training, support, and productivity services.
• Optimize press performance—HP Scitex Print Care and HP SmartStream Production Analyzer.
Enhance your productivity with HP Services
HP Services offers you the broadest portfolio of proven service programs to keep your business running productively. Our certified service teams are committed to meeting your end-to-end needs, driving your business productivity and sustainability for a profitable printing operation.
HP Scitex Corrugated Grip
Print on industrial-grade standard boards – and save time and cost The HP Scitex Corrugated Grip overcomes the challenges of printing on severely warped corrugated boards. It easily handles boards with a warp of up to 40 millimeters, automatically flattening it and holding it down throughout the printing process. The loading table is covered by suction mat segments, positioned to ensure effective hold-down of boards with varied dimensions. HP HDR230 Scitex Inks
New economies for high-end digital corrugated printing HP HDR230 Scitex Inks, designed together with the HP Scitex 15500 Corrugated Press, are optimized for economic printing on paper boards. The ideal fit for corrugated applications, these inks provide leading flexibility, rub resistance, and surface durability, and enable high throughput on a range of flexible and rigid substrates. Low-odor prints are tuned for indoor use.
HP Scitex High Dynamic Range (HDR) Printing Technology
Providing precision control over color and tone for clarity of image detail, and producing prints with
the highest dynamic range, HP Scitex HDR Printing Technology is ideal for corrugated displays and
high-impact graphics in packaging applications.